Item7 by Prettyglitz

Good morning darling, thanks for viewing my blog.Hmmm im glad to let you know that i have finally decided to add cooking to one of my income earning source.Hmm some people will say i like money too much but YES! I do.To be honest cooking is actually part of my hobbies.I enjoy complements from my friends and family about my cooking,i also feel happy when people request for more food made by me. Im delighted to see people scrape their plates and lick fingers,all these coupled together made my passion for cooking stronger.Right now im about to turn one of my hobbies into an income earning opportunity just as i did with makeup. People really close to me will testify how tasty,good and finger licking my cooking is.Friends please support me on this one,help spread these words "Prettyglitz can cook". Please note that i will not be able to cook for weddings,burial or big events. I only cook privately and can carter for not more than thirty-fourty people or less. I will be cartering for videoshoots,production set ,get together,small birthday parties.Il mainly carter for individuals and very busy people e.g a pot of soup,pot of stew ,pot of jollof rice etc.My prices are very friendly. Im really sure bachelors will be super excited about this offer. Patronize your girl.Please follow @Item7byprettyglitz on Instagram.Thanks darling 😘😗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to ombre your lips

Prettyglitz Makeup Academy

Prettyglitz .Back and better