Prettyglitz Makeup Academy

Good morning . Thank you for taking out time to view my blog.Just to let you know, it has always been my dream to have a makeup academy.So earlier this year God gave me a beautiful gift which is having the capital and courage to start my own makeup academy. Our makeup studio is conducive and spacious enough to accommodate nothing less than 10 people at same time,its located at Shop 34 Amina complex, Unilag.Most people asked why i picked unilag as my studio location because they feel my academy will only be open to unilag students,but No,its open to those inside and outside unilag,moreover i believe if you really want to attend my academy location is certainly not a barrier.Secondly Prettyglitz beautybar happens to be the only makeup studio inside unilag,so i feel really cool running a monopolist market in unilag.Notwithstanding my mission is to raise young,fresh and talented makeupartist with passion to work,so its obvious that my location fits my mission. We run our classes in the mornings and evenings.we also offer weekend classes for those who are busy weekdays. We train on personal makeup,Professional makeup(2weeks training),Advanced professional makeup(1month training),Brushup classes. We offer special master class on brows, eyeshadow application,contour and highlight etc. Note that we provide makeup products for training. we run on 80% practical and 20% theory. Certificate of completion will be given after training. After training candidate will automatically become a CERTIFIED Prettyglitz makeup artist. for enquiries please contact me 08038189994 08171737818 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to ombre your lips

Prettyglitz .Back and better